The Comic has been UPDATED!

YEAH THATS RIGHT SON, I MADE GOOD ON MY PROMISE!

so yeah. I actually managed to update it on Wednesday like i said i would. go me! now I have a few things I would like to go over with all of you.
I just realized that the complete read through version was screwed over.
because I put so much emphasis on the tabs in order to let old readers continue without having to slug through the entire story, I accidentally neglected the complete read through version. So new readers that try to use this (or heck, old readers just rereading it through to refresh their memories) ended up getting screwed cause i forgot to update that and I apologize. It is now updated.... sort of. Hear me out, so I don't know WHAT I did, but somehow, the complete read through is missing pages. A LOT of pages. so out of the 200 pages of the comic, the complete read through has 151. meaning Its missing almost 50 pages. So its even more confusing. Now I am going to fix this. Next update will also sport a brand new FIXED version of the complete read through, I promise, but for now, people who want to read from beginning  to end, please use the tabs. Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience.

also, Those last 3 pages, yeah they were tacked on. Even though I was using a 100 page binder to draw the comic, I guess I must have torn out some pages to use during class, so I was missing 3 pages. I then forgot about it and finished the comic just like that. Many months later, I notice that The page count does not add up to 200, and only now just realized this. Since I kinda already finished the comic, I just grabbed some paper and added those on the end. XD This is also how I realized that complete read through was behind, and that it was missing A LOT of pages. XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!