MORE UPDATES! YAY!

for once these things are frequent! That's good! however, I have to couple this off with some bad news, and a lot of explanations. So when winter break was just on the horizon I made the bold (stupid) claim that I would try to finish book 3 over the break. 3 weeks to do 100 pages of content. First of all, that was stupid because there is no way I could have finished this in 3 weeks anyways, but I ended up going on vacation to Florida. Aaaaaaand I forgot the book. I'm not joking, I did not bring anything from the comic along with me. I didn't even bring a pencil. so I had a fun Christmas and vacation, but it was coupled with crippling guilt that I got nothing done. To make up for this, I did work on the game a little while I was out, and I made the animated Christmas card while I was there wishing everybody a happy Christmas. (it had been a looooong time since I had animated anything.)

Yeah so that happened as well. It was fun making this, and the game is coming along nicely. I'm waiting to get my drawing tablet before I animate anymore characters, because as much as I love trying to either animate with a mouse, or on my ds, its a pain in the butt.

So week 2 comes along. Right now as I type this, it is Wednesday December 30th. All I've gotten done so far, is making the book 3 character designs for only HALF the cast. I still have the other half to do. That's because I rested on Monday, went to 2 parties to hang out with friends I hadn't seen in a while on Tuesday, then had a dentist appointment today, so I just got home and started drawing again. but on Tuesday night, since I had been away the whole day I spent the night working on the character designs and asked for commissions to stave off my boredom from doing nothing but working on character clothes. So as I type this I only have a week and a half left before school starts again. meaning there is no way I'm finishing the comic. HOWEVER (and I mean it) I PROMISE that I will update the comic by Friday of next week. it might be a small update, it might be a big update, but I will update it none the less. So please look forward to it. 

Also, Here is the new link for a new site where you can read the comic. I'm using comic fury, and its pretty good. my pages show up HUGE for some reason so you'll have to zoom out. (I don't know why it does that...) but here's the new link:

http://twtwe.webcomic.ws/

And the old one for those of you who liked the prettier but booty old site:

nixodemus1.wix.com/twtwe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!