Last little tidbit

First of all, if you hadn't noticed, the posts were written ahead of time and I just got them to release every day. I don't think i set the time right, cause i wanted them to release at 9:30 pm every day, but they released at 2:30 am in the morning. I messed up. Also, I was going to have one for may the 4th, but.... no. no star-wars jokes, nothing. I will keep the little dignity I still have.
So while these were releasing daily, I've been studying for my test. I have now completed 90% of them. I have one more test on Monday, then I'm done for the semester. Thanks to that, I still have one last test to study for, so I will NOT be updating the comic. Actually, nah, I think I will, it will just be a TINY update. like, A page or two. Then I'll get right back into studying. If you couldn't tell this post was NOT made ahead of time. you can see that because it wasn't posted at 2:30 am. (seriously, i dont know what happened there, sorry about that.) So! last bit of lore for the week before i update!

Story: So me, allyson, and jen become the gods of reality, space, and time. reality kinda sucks cause i sort of don't exist anymore, but the other two get cool powers and stuff. Now as I was sort of planning my next comic out in my head. (more on that later) when i was bored while studying. I didn't get to into it, like i said, i was studying, and it was just me day dreaming a little before i snapped out of it and got back to studying.

The lore: Theres obviously other gods. I mean, i just never thought about it that hard. theres obviously a hierarchy and there are bad gods and good gods. so far the only gods ive shown were jen and allyson when they became gods. (i don't really count cause im dead.) the shadow, who is obviously a minor god, but managed to really screw us over. and Mr. apocalypse. who is a major god. thats only 4 gods with specific perpouses. there has to be MANY more that we haven't met yet. Plus im sure jen, allyson, (and to some extent me) are near the top of the power pyramid, but they are pretty new gods. plus im sure some gods left that stuff behind in order to make new gods when the need arises, which means there are gods more powerful that jen and allyson. Think about that for a second.

What im gonna do with that: I have no idea. like i said, i sort of have an idea for a comic i can do after TWTWE is COMPLETELY FINISHED (both comic and game) but its not polished enough to turn into anything tangeble yet. i want to let the idea grow in my head for a bit longer before i start messing with it, but i do want to introduce the other gods both the minor ones, and the ones that are nearer to the top of the power pyramid.

as for why im going to do another comic after TWTWE: i thought i really want to have something better to show off. i mean, im imagining myself way later in life telling my kids. "oh i used to make comics too!" "oh really?! what were some of the comics you did!" "oh i did a comedy called comix. and an action adventure called exorcist." "cool!" "yeah, they're both cancelled tho.""did you ever finish anything?""Oh yeah! my crowning achievement! The Way The World Ends!" "was it good?" "HA are you kidding me? it was terrible!"
is that the legacy i want to leave behind? my best comic is the piece of crap where i didnt try at all? and its also the only comic i ever finished? this piece of crap is what people are going to judge my art and story telling skills off of, and i think thats a bit of a misreprisentation. So i thought I'm going to do one more series. it might not be as long or anywhere near as popular as TWTWE, but i want that to be my magnum opus. this needs to be the comic where i show off exactly what i can do. for real. so im going to do one more project before i give up comic making. so, when TWTWE is done, im probably going to take a bit of a break, finish the game, do some other stuff, then embark on making the greatest comic i possibly can. look forward to my next work! ^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!