What can I say about TWTWE that I haven't already? More pages are coming? You've probably stopped believing me by now. I am proud to announce that I have finally hit somewhere around the half way marker, because I have made this giga-super update to the comic which I will soon begin to upload to the site at some point or another. I have to scan all those pages first and I am not looking forward to that. Technically all that happens is me wrapping up the first story ark and trying to set up for the last half of the comic and book 3 where it will end. I'm only going to introduce 1 new villain who will be the big bad final boss for this comic, other than that, I'm trying not to introduce to many new plot elements cause I want to wrap this up easily. I also wrapped up most of the time travel stuff I introduced in the first comic that confused everyone, and tried to lay it out so that people understood as well as bring that to a full circle close, so now that that is out of the way, I will try not to do any more time travel shenanigans, because it's easy to mess up and make confusing if your not an experienced, or good author. which, unfortunately, I am not. I think people are confused enough as it is, I'll try to keep it linear from now on. I also tried really hard to make it so I'm not the main character in this book, so that everyone gets equal screen time and character development and stuff. As i reread book 1 and the first half of my comic, I realized that I kinda somehow shifted it slowly so that I somehow became the main character without anyone noticing, even me. I fixed that. I am no longer the main character. However, I do not want to try and do what i did in book 1 again because that was confusing. (for those of you who have still not read book 1 yet, at the beginning I kept switching the narrator in order to have different views and not make one 'main character') so I will probably tell the rest of the story from the view point of 2 certain individuals and then have then converge at the end to make it all make sense. So HUGE update coming soon. look forward to that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!