book 2 almost ending (finally)

Alright, so i got more of the comic back up. I think i may have underestimated how much comic i can go through, because i had half a comic left, i thought up this big story line to fill the space between book 2 and 3 called TWTWE: aftermath. now the problem is, i overestimated how much comic i have left. so now i have way to much story, and not enough pages. i started a lot of plot threads, and i cant just drop em. so i either have to cut out a lot and try to finish this up for book 2, or rewrite my story so that aftermath can continue carrying over to book 3. I don't know which way to go with this, but i guess i better decide soon. anyways, I'll be back on track very soon, so bare with me. I think when book 3 starts, since im trying to get organized with my school work, ill make some sort of schedule i can keep that balances school and work, and post it on here so you guys know when ill be posting what. anyways, thank you all for reading this far. book 2 isn't over yet, but its getting there. the finale will be awesome, and book 3 is going to be a whole lot of fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!