And in commemoration of that count down, i will be giving up a little behind the scenes lore for TWTWE that i was unable to sneak into the actual comic itself. As i count down to freedom, it should end with me actually starting work on the series again and giving an estimation of where i am to keep you up to date. how this will work is im going to give you a breef refresher on what happened in the story to catch you up to speed. Then im going to explain the part that i didnt get to before, the bit of lore i didnt put in the story, then im going to give some potential ideas that i felt that i could have done with concept. SO! first bit of lore i was unable to fit into TWTWE: the nickocide. as you probably know already, (if you don't, i apologize for spoiling this for you:) actually no, ill just say major spoilers ahead, if you have not read at least up to the first half of book 2, do not read this post. (though, it doesnt matter anyways) I am dead now in comic! have been t...
Thanks for sticking with me. Alright so first thing is first: THE COMIC well my original plan was to just have one last HUGE update. the last 130 something pages just simultaneously uploaded to the site for the comic. Then school, life, and general laziness happened. Since I am so far from finishing, I will upload what I have done so far (book 2) on Wednesday of this week. Then this break make a huge ATTEMPT (say it with me now, attempt!) to finish the comic. I mean the entire comic. I am going to dedicate my vacation days to getting as much as I can done on the comic before the new semester. I'm hoping to just straight up finish it, but knowing me, that's probably not likely. HOW FAR AM I? Well I actually had some stuff done for A LOOONG time. First of all, I've had book 2 done since the summer, but like I never uploaded it cause I have been wanting to just upload it all at the same time. I have half of book 2 figured out. The latter half. I figured out how I want t...
Haven't updated, sorry! HOWEVER there has been updates towards the advancement of TWTWE! NOT BY ME THO! Yeah Thanks to a pationate fan, *cough hack* RUSS *cough cough* we now have 2 new pieces of TWTWE work to show off. First is a wiki built by russ. i never thought TWTWE needed a wiki but i was wrong. It's still in progress, but its at least out there right now. You can find the wiki HERE ! its super cool! Also, in addition to this, Its not over yet kids, He also drew this wonderful fan art! (Help me, im screaming!) (its so good) (send help)
Comments
Post a Comment