The end of book 1

Its finally time. I have finally uploaded the last of twtwe to the site. it has been split into two clusters. first the last of the chapter. Then the book finally. as of now, twtwe has now been completed. Thank you all for sticking with me for a whole year and finding some kind of enjoyment from my crappy comic. Thank you for sticking around for this long. I'd also like to thank the real life people the ccharacters in the book were based on for being such good friends to me that school year. so now that that is out of the way, I would like to answer some questions you probably have on your mind.
1. will there be a book 2?
A. yes. I have not started yet, I want to get into a regular school rutine before I start on a book 2. I have, however, started working on character and logo designs for book 2
2. who will be in book 2?
A. almost all the original cast exept for a few cuts and some new faces.
3. will I be uploading as I update the comic?
A. I don't know. thanks to some issues at home and the fact that I will really be putting 100% effort into schoool so I will only update in my free time, I might not be able to upload often. heck, I won't be able to update often in the first place. Though my uploads will be few and far between, I will find a way to upload. Just make sure to keep an eye on this blog for updates. subscribe by mail or follow me on whatever to keep yourself in the know about my updates.

That is about it. Thank you once again for reading my crappy comic and I hope you will continue to enjoy my work. :)


-nick c.
Nixodemus1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!