LAST WEEK SON

next week is the last week for this semester for me. you know what that mean! finals! ....(kill me now.) but its not all bad. it will mean that I am finally... FINALLY done with this semester, and have at least some free time. If you hadn't noticed, my productivity screeched to a halt the more into the semester I got. and I'm not just talking about the comic. my YouTube stuff stopped as well, i couldn't hang out with or talk to friends as much, I legitimately haven't touched a LOT of my games in months. there were some games that i was SUPER looking forward to, bought on release, and then haven't touched cause I've been too busy. but after next week, ill be able to relax a little bit if im not down with depression and crippling guilt by then. and i will hopefully be able to
1. start talking to friends a lot more (hell, i even promised Brandon id let him take me to a party cause i haven't hung out with him in months)
2. I'm definitely going to start playing games again, and doing more FGC stuff (i want to have fun, dammit!)
3. and those games will show up on my channel, so expect my YouTube to start updating again.
4. last, but certainly not least.... I SWEAR TO CHRIST I'M GOING TO FINISH THIS STUPID COMIC. IT HAS SURVIVED FOR TO LONG AND NEEDS TO DIE. THIS IS GOING TO BE PRIORITY NUMBER 1 DAMMIT. NO YEAR 5 FOR YOU!

so yeah, after I go through and take my finals if i haven't committed suicide before the end of next week, i will definitely be more active and do a lot more to help. thanks everyone for being super patient with me. I hope i can make this ending everything it needs to be and more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!