alright i was having trouble with the computer. for some reason gmail on my computer cant connect to anything so i wasn't able to connect blogger to the site. so TWTWE was in a little bit of trouble. I had to actually go and do this from a different computer. that kinda sucked. yet, now the site is working and im just gonna make a few tweeks before i run the site for all to see (that's a scary thought) since this is TWTWE NEWS I've been trying to fine some time to scan in some more pages. and I'll be right on it soon as i can. for now just enjoy your 38 pages. and before anyone complains, the comic is a 100 pages long, its going to take me a while, show a little compassion please, cause im gonna be slaving away at this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Current Standing of TWTWE!